🔱 श्रीवेङ्कटेश्वरजगन्मोहनदिव्यरूपध्यानम् 🔱
श्यामाम्भोधरसन्निभस्फुटरुचिं स्मेराननाम्भोरुहं
ज्योतिर्भास्करभासुरारुणतिलकं भाले शशाङ्कप्रभम् ।
गण्डच्छायविराजितं स्मितयुतं चूर्णेन्दुखण्डं चिबुके
वज्राभासितकर्णभूषणयुतं वन्दे विभुं मोहनम् ॥ १ ॥
रम्यस्निग्धशिलामयं द्युतिमयं लोकैकसम्मोहनं
श्रीवत्साङ्कितवक्षसं कलिहरं रत्नोज्ज्वलन्मौलिनम् ।
ज्योत्स्नाचारुविशालभालफलकं रक्तोर्ध्वपुण्ड्रोल्लसद्-
रूपं सर्वमनोहरं प्रणमतां वेङ्कटेशं भजे ॥ २ ॥
శ్యామాంభోధరసన్నిభస్ఫుటరుచిం స్మేరాననాంభోరుహం
జ్యోతిర్భాస్కరభాసురారుణతిలకం భాలే శశాంకప్రభమ్ ।
గండచ్ఛాయవిరాజితం స్మితయుతం చూర్ణేందుఖండం చిబుకే
వజ్రాభాసితకర్ణభూషణయుతం వందే విభుం మోహనమ్ ॥ ౧ ॥
రమ్యస్నిగ్ధశిలామయం ద్యుతిమయం లోకైకసమ్మోహనం
శ్రీవత్సాంకితవక్షసం కలిహరం రత్నోజ్జ్వలన్మౌలినమ్ ।
జ్యోత్స్నాచారువిశాలభాలఫలకం రక్తోర్ధ్వపుండ్రోల్లసద్-
రూపం సర్వమనోహరం ప్రణమతాం వేంకటేశం భజే ॥ ౨ ॥
Verse 1
I adore that enchanting, all-pervading Lord whose radiant complexion resembles a dark rain-cloud and whose face blooms like a lotus with a gentle smile.
Upon His forehead shines a luminous sacred mark—bright and moonlike, adorned with a radiant crimson line glowing like the splendour of the sun.
His cheeks shine with divine lustre, His gentle smile enchants the heart, and upon His chin rests a small white mark resembling a fragment of the moon.
I bow to that captivating Lord, adorned with diamond-radiant ornaments upon His ears.
Verse 2
I worship Lord Venkateśvara, whose divine form is beautiful and smooth like a sacred polished image, filled with celestial brilliance and capable of enchanting the entire universe.
His chest bears the auspicious Śrīvatsa mark; He destroys the evils of the Kali age and wears a crown resplendent with precious jewels.
Upon His broad and beautiful forehead, radiant like moonlight, shines the crimson Ūrdhva Puṇḍra.
I worship that Lord Venkateśvara whose entire divine form is supremely beautiful and who grants grace to all those who bow before Him.
M. Murali Mohan
కామెంట్లు లేవు:
కామెంట్ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి